Ready to apply?
“I hadn’t worked in care before joining Premier Homecare in March this year but I’ve had excellent training, supervision and support that made me feel confident within my first couple of weeks. Can’t recommend Premier enough! “
Apply online below or call to speak to our friendly recruitment team
Could you be the next Home Care Worker to join our team?
At Premier Homecare we pride ourselves in our high standards of support to our wonderful Home Care Team. We go above and beyond to equip you with everything you need to provide the best care possible to your clients. The Care Quality Commission has rated us ‘outstanding’, making us the first in Bristol. We are also one of the only providers in Bristol that pays you for all your travel time, plus 45p per mile.
Our Home Care Workers provide care and kindness to people wanting support to remain in their own home. In this role you will support clients to do the kind of things most of us take for granted. This includes washing, dressing, preparing meals, shopping and taking medication. Most importantly, you will provide friendship.
Have you cared for an elderly relative or friend? You don’t necessarily need any previous experience or qualifications to join us as a Home Care Worker, but a caring nature and willingness to help is beneficial. Regardless, we will gladly provide you with exemplary training and any support you’ll need.
At Premier Homecare, we believe in un-rushed care which is why each visit is at least one hour long. This gives you quality time with your client to get to know them and care in a way that matters to them.
As a Home Care Worker you will receive:
- All travel time paid at your full hourly rate – not just client contact time
- Additional fuel/car contribution of 45p per mile
- Extremely competitive salary
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Company pension and holiday pay
- Refer a Friend scheme – £1000 per successful referral
- Additional holiday pay worth £750.00 – £1000.00 per year
- No short calls – All care visits are 1 hour or more in length allowing you proper time with your clients
- Minimum of 2 weeks paid initial ‘shadowing’ to help you grow in confidence
- Above and beyond paid training and support in your job
- Fully supported and paid Care Certificate training
- Free DBS Police check
As a Home Care Worker with Premier Homcare you will:
- Have your own car and full driving licence
- Be available to work day or evening shifts
- Day shifts start from 7am
- Evening shifts start from 3pm
- Preferably be available to work alternate weekends
- Ideally live in one of the following areas:
- Lawrence Weston
- Stoke Bishop
- Long Ashton
- Bradley Stoke
We are currently taking Home Care Worker applications for November – December 2021 starts. If you fulfil these requirements, we’d love to chat with you and hopefully get you on board with us.
Homecare jobs at Premier Homecare
At Premier Homecare we pride ourselves on offering the best employment packages in Bristol. If you would like to be rewarded for your efforts come and work for the best Home Care Provider in Bristol.
Looking for a local, part-time care job in South Gloucestershire with regular, set hours & visits to...
Home Care Assistant with own car needed in the North Bristol area. Up to £15 /hr salary...