Home Care Worker Jobs - Private - 1 Hour Minimum Visits!
What are we looking for?
As the leading & highly recommended provider of private home care support in Bristol, we have a special opportunity for caring females seeking a meaningful work role...
Come and join our growing team of truly inspirational support workers and care workers. All of our care visits are a 1 hour Minimum visit time - No 30 or 45 minute calls!
You don't need qualifications to apply...We believe your life-experience is extremely valuable…we invite you to use your life skills and caring approach to make a difference in the life of an elderly person.
Once you're part of our Bristol Care Assistant Team we will provide you with the high standard of training needed to help you carry our your new care role with confidence and to Premier Homecare's high standard
The role will involve visiting and caring for privately-funded people in their homes (mainly elderly) so a car and full driving licence is required to enable you to carry out your care visits.
Full & Part-time available: Local Home Care visits will be in areas including Patchway / Filton / Henbury / Shirehampton / Southmead / Westbury-On-Trym / Henleaze / Stoke Bishop / Redland / Clifton / Bradley Stoke / Stoke Gifford / Almondsbury / Lawrence Weston areas of Bristol
Job Category: Homecare Support Worker
Salary: Competitive Salary + 45p mileage + Double Time on Bank Holidays
Job type: Permanent
Location: Bristol (North)
• Enhanced weekend pay
• 1 Hour Minimum calls! - No 30 or 45 minute calls!
• Flexible hours – we try to work with your commitments where possible
• 45p per each mile you travel
• Full continual paid for training & support
• FREE DBS (police) check
• You’ll be part of an Award-Winning Team
• Opportunity to meet other people
• Become part of a friendly, dedicated team
• A meaningful and fulfilling job role
• You’ll be making a positive difference to someone’s day!
• Help with getting people up and going to bed
• Helping people with personal hygiene and bathing
• Assistance with meal planning and preparation
• Support with shopping and light domestic cleaning
• Helping people get out and about in their local community
• Accompanying people on that all important appointment / visit
APPLY NOW! via our webform or CALL US on 01179592013!
A wonderful organisation both caring and professional
To achieve the goal of being both ultra caring of the clients and a very professional yet friendly approachable organisation , is not easy.....
A Great team
Premier has provided care for my husband for the last couple of months.....
The team are amazing and will really push you to achieve your ambitions
I have worked at Premier Homecare for over 2 years.....
I will always remember my time with Premier.
I have learned so much and enjoyed my time working with Premier.....
Very caring and supportive
I love working for this company....
A very positive experience of home-care
We used Premier Care to provide home care for my elderly disabled mother and this was a very positive experience of home-care.
Daily visit from the carers a great help.
I am writing this review on behalf of my elderly father, Alan Kemp, who has been receiving care from Premier Health Care.
A must company to work for
Right, I've got to tell people about this company.