Support Workers Bristol
What are we looking for?
As the first CQC - rated 'Outstanding' homecare provider in Bristol, we have several opportunities to join our growing team of truly inspirational support and care workers. The role will involve travelling so a car and full driving licence is required.
Full & Part-time: Local Home Care visits will be in areas including Patchway / Filton / Henbury / Shirehampton / Southmead / Westbury-On-Trym / Henleaze / Stoke Bishop / Redland / Clifton / Bradley Stoke / Stoke Gifford / Almondsbury / Lawrence Weston areas of Bristol
Job Category: Support Worker
Salary: FROM £9 - £10 / hr + extras
Job type: Permanent
Location: Bristol (North)
- Paid travel time @ hourly rate
- Fast track start for experienced care workers
- Preferential 'Family' care rates
- Open to all ages
- Flexible hours
- 45p per mile
- Paid time between calls
- Full continual paid for training programme plus paid time when attending training/support meetings
- FREE DBS (police) check
- Help with getting up and going to bed
- Assisting individuals with personal hygiene and bathing
- Assistance with meal planning and preparation
- Support with shopping and light domestic cleaning
- Accessing the community
- Accompanying individuals on that all important appointment / visit
Very caring and supportive
I love working for this company....
Love my job,enjoy every minute
The most amazing caring, loveliest staff and bosses you could wish to meet
Made to feel so welcome
As a new Member of Staff.....
Support and well managed visits
The support we as carers get whether it's to do with work or personal is fantastic.....
I really feel part of a supportive team
I've only worked at Premier for a matter of weeks.....
An amazing week at work
Carers, office staff and Management, all hard work paid off, very proud to be part of a loving caring Company.
With patience, respect and always a smile
Mum received care at home for 15 months before moving into residential care.
Support for Carers
SH recommends Premier Homecare: