24 Hour Live-In Care for older people
Our affordable service is for anyone wishing to remain in their own home. It is a popular and positive alternative to residential care...it provides total peace of mind for you and your loved ones, the benefits of our service is immeasurable. Be more relaxed and less stressed in your own home; our package of care is completely tailored to your way of life and around your needs and expectations. Care can range from basic to complex levels of support.
Choosing care for a loved one is not an easy decision. At the forefront of most peoples’ minds are questions about whether the service they choose will fit their particular situation. To make an informed choice you need to know your options and be familiar with the different care services available to you. Details of our Live-In Care packages are available on request.
The benefits of Premier Homecare 24 Hour Live-In Care include:
- Costs comparable to many care homes in Bristol
- Staying in your own home and maintaining your chosen lifestyle
- A carefully selected, dedicated carer providing one-to-one continuity of care
- Fully employed carers - taking away the worry of employment law, payroll, tax and national insurance etc
- A fully managed quality service encompassing a strict recruitment procedure including:
- Face to face interviews
- Full criminal record checks
- Holiday and sickness cover
- Training and supervision to ensure our quality service is maintained
- Continual managerial support for both carer and you
Thanks to Premier Homecare, our feisty, 90-year old aunt can continue to stay in her own home and retain her much-valued independence.....
Very reassuring as I live so far away
I live a long way away from my parents.....
Well organised and friendly
Extremely well organised, staff friendly & very obliging.....
Professional, reliable, helpful, thorough, happy
The tenants were impressed with Premier after meeting them at a Tenants meeting.....
Compassionate and sensitive carers: brilliant...
Kind, compassionate, sensitive carers
Excellent Care from Premier Homecare
All carers were kind, punctual, insightful, efficient, respectful, friendly and a pleasure to have in our home.
Thank you Tanya.
I don’t know how we would have coped without our carers over the years and especially Angela and Marie
It is with sadness that I have to tell you that K is in the BRI receiving palliative care, and is not expected to return home.