We take the administration and recording of medication very seriously; we ensure our careworkers are fully trained and qualified in this key area.
Our medication services range from:
- Ordering repeat prescriptions from your GP
- Collecting medication from the Pharmacy
- Checking the medication is correct against our medication charts
- Assisting with administering or prompting of tablets, medicines, creams etc
- Ensuring all medication is recorded accurately to ensure safety
- Liaising with your GP or District Nurse on your behalf, should there be any concerns or queries around any aspects your medication
All of the above is subject to limitations which we can explain to you.
The compassion, patience and kindness shown to my elderly mother
The compassion, patience and kindness shown to my elderly Mother enabled her to stay in her own home.....
Thank you Tanya.
I don’t know how we would have coped without our carers over the years and especially Angela and Marie
10 years of reliable service from Premier Homecare
I have had Premier Homecare for nearly ten years to do most of my care.....
Your Service has been Superb
Your service throughout the past three years for my parents and subsequently my mum and sister has been superb.
A wonderful organisation both caring and professional
To achieve the goal of being both ultra caring of the clients and a very professional yet friendly approachable organisation , is not easy.....
Short-term care from cheerful, competent and efficient staff
I am severely disabled, totally wheelchair-bound and unable to move at all when in bed.....
Excellent service from both carers and the office
Premier look after my Mum and visit her twice a day.....
A Great team
Premier has provided care for my husband for the last couple of months.....